Live Panel and Q&A Session - Sunday, May 23 2021
Education Week this year will kick off in Wodonga with a live panel and Q&A session at The Cube.
The session will focus on:
- The pre-school to Year 12 journey
- what you can expect from Federation schools
- how you can work with your neighbourhood school to support your child’s enrolment
- transitioning to one of Wodonga’s Government Schools
After the panel discussion, the floor will be open for parents/carers to ask specific questions.
Following the live panel and Q&A session, you will have the opportunity to meet the Federation Principals over some light refreshments and then tour the facilities of each school, meet the staff and experience first-hand the feel of the schools.
Please register for the live panel and Q&A session below.
Our panel includes:
- Allyson Dixon – Principal, Baranduda Primary School
- Ben Slocombe – Principal, Melrose Primary School
- Damian Duncan – Principal, Wodonga Primary School
- Clint Eckhardt – Principal, Wodonga South Primary School
- Jocelyn Owen – Principal, Wodonga West Children’s Centre
- Maree Cribbes – Campus Principal, Wodonga Middle Years College
- Cassandra Walters – Campus Principal, Wodonga Senior Secondary College
- Vern Hilditch – Executive Principal, Wodonga Middle Years College & Wodonga Senior Secondary College
Click here to join the live event or register below to attend in person the live Q&A and our school tours.
9.30 am to 10.30 am – Live Panel and Q&A Session, The Cube (Also live-streamed via the Wodonga Federation of Government Schools’ Facebook page).
10.30 am to 10.45 am – Meet the Principals, The Cube Foyer (light refreshments served)
10.30 am to 12.30 am – School tours (check booking details below)