Wodonga Federation of Government Schools is committed to providing a child-safe and child-friendly environment, where students are safe and feel safe.
Our child safety and wellbeing policies outline the measures and strategies we have in place to support, promote and maintain the safety and wellbeing of our students:
- Child Safety and Wellbeing Policy
- Child Safety Code of Conduct
- Child Safety Responding and Reporting Obligations Policy and Procedure
- Bullying Prevention Policy
- Volunteers Policy
- Digital Learning Policy
- Inclusion & Diversity Policy
- Complaints Policy
- Respect for School Staff Policy
- Camps and Excursion Policy
- Visitors Policy
As valuable partners in promoting and maintaining child safety and wellbeing at Wodonga Federation of Schools, we welcome and encourage your feedback.
If you have any suggestions, comments, or questions about our child safe policies and practices, please contact your child’s school or email firstname.lastname@example.org