This Action Group will collaboratively focus on increasing the productivity of the Member Schools.
- Leverage the combined purchasing power and obtain favourable trading terms and pricing across the Federation.
- Improve performance and efficiency through joint investment in equipment, services and technology.
- Ensure all schools, children and young people are considered in public policy and funding through increased negotiating power and creating priority funding lists for capital works and programs.
- Performance and efficiency through joint investment in OH & S and compliance.
- Share teaching and non-teaching expertise across the Federation.
- Exchange and agree on common policies and structures across the Federation.
- Share relevant information regarding contractors and suppliers, and budgets.